1heart CEO & Co-Founder Brandon Evans is a serial entrepreneur who previously built two companies valued at over $100M, but after experiencing what he describes as a spiritual awakening, his focus has shifted dramatically and led him to birth 1heart!
Our mission to foster a new generation of heart-led leaders who are birthing conscious companies, ultimately using business as a force for good to transform lives and the planet.
In this episode on Leadership and Loyalty Podcast, watch Brandon dive in deep with Dov Baron about:
- Facing the dilemma of having all the success, yet realizing he was out of sync with his values
- Facing the internal battle of letting go
- How he (and many other leaders) try to do the inner journey of self-discovery and fail (until they don’t)
- Heart-led leadership
- The viral article he wrote, titled: Lost on Purpose
- What does it mean to be a conscious leader?
- Is there a place for what some call “woo-woo” practices in leadership?
- Getting fired by investors from the company he founded (after 3 straight years of 300%+ growth)
- And so much more…
If you would like to experience a 1heart Journey, please apply here!