Thanks to the ever-expanding tenderness, respect, and generosity of our 1heart Tribe, we continue to award partial-scholarships to qualified candidates for 1heart Journeys in 2021 and beyond.
In 2020, we gifted 20 amazing humans 1heart Scholarships thanks to the generous donations into our scholarship fund 🙏.
All have overcome significant personal challenges to be the change they wish to see in the world.
Together we are investing in the future with a shared vision for an all-inclusive, wholehearted world.
– Peter Wohlleben, Author
“The Hidden Life of Trees”
Are you ready to change the world from the inside out?
Open to give and receive with abundance?
Consciously commit to pay-it-forward?
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please read and watch through all resources on this page.
2. Please check in with yourself on your financial needs to join a 1heart Journey. Things to consider is your income level, how financially impacted you are right now, your access to these types of experiences, if you’re ready to devote 110% to this experience, and how you want to give back to your community, business, and 1heart tribe. *Please note that our scholarship fund is supported only by 1heart alumni, so scholarships are limited. We want to make sure they are granted to those most in financial need.*
3. Apply online for a 1heart Journey, and request a partial scholarship in the application (Up to $2,500 USD).
– Daniel Russek, Founder & CEO at Atarraya Inc. (Sustainable Seafood)
Ready to donate to our 1heart Giving Tree?
Help us plant seeds of unconditional love?
Be the change; ‘live one. give one’?
We all know 1heart transforms lives, work, and communities.
Just see how Alex Lang-Willar, an alumni of Journey 3 and a recipient of 1heart Scholarships, has completely shifted his life after his experience with 1heart in 2019.
Thanks to donors like yourself financially contributing to our ‘Robin Geiger’ Scholarship Fund, 1heart can continue its mission of elevating the life, work, and community of heart-led leaders by inviting high-potential and deserving people like Alex who is now committed to continually raising global consciousness and contributing to solutions for our planetary problems. If you feel called to support and donate to the 1heart ‘Robin Geiger’ Scholarship Fund, please contact our co-founder Barry Stamos.
– Peter Corbett, Founder & CEO at Corbett Ventures
Robin Geiger was part of our Journey 7 in October 2020, and epitomized absolute pure love and light. Robin, unfortunately, left this planet, though we know his spirit is still very much alive and with us all. We hope this scholarship fund will be another continual reminder of his spirit of true love and generosity.
Most Blessed is the hand that points the way
Most Blessed is the hand outstretched in friendship
Most Blessed is the hand over a shoulder in comfort and support
Most Blessed is the hand that toils for our food
Most Blessed is the hand that feeds the children
Most Blessed is the hand that writes the poems of love
Most Blessed is the hand that plays music to comfort our soul
Most Blessed is the hand raised to block a tyrant
Most Blessed is the hand that protects us in times of trouble
Most Blessed are the hands joined together in reverence and prayer
Most Blessed are the hands cupped to drink from the waters of life
And all these hands are part of a Greater Hand are they not?
—The Hand of God —Stuart Wilde
Our mission is to elevate the life, work and community of heart-led leaders who together elevate global consciousness and solve planetary problems.